Our original plan, back in September 2015, was to get started without taking on premises until maybe year 2 or 3. Then we stumbled upon the opportunity to rent a house with a view to purchasing it after around a year. We worked happily with the owner of the property and got agreement on a draft lease. However, the obstacles on both our bank account and funding caused so much concern that the owner finally decided there was too much risk we would probably face similar obstacles on the way to buying the house. For her, there was only so much time she could delay selling. We’re grateful she has been so sympathetic to our cause and sorry it hasn’t worked out.

However, our plans are still in place, if a little later in getting going than intended. We aim to get going on a number of things in the coming months, which will benefit local people and give lots of people a chance to get stuck in.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s